The latest newsletter will be uploaded after the October half term.
- To ensure all children are given equal opportunity to achieve their full potential through an education based on their individual needs
- To scaffold and inspire children's learning with careful consideration given to their interests nurturing them in all areas of learning
- To provide each and every child with a joyful, stimulating environment which includes rich outdoor learning
- To celebrate each individual’s achievements through praise each and every day
- To encourage each individual at Parkview to care for their community and environment
- Happiness and Wellbeing – promoting a kind, positive and respectful environment
- Health and Self-worth – promoting a healthy, mindful attitude towards life for children and families
- Nurture - promoting a caring, considerate environment that supports our families
- Environment – promoting curiosity, awe and wonder at the world through stimulating, challenging activities and resources
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Parkview Nursery School:
- To provide a welcoming, nurturing environment in which children feel safe to take risks
- To create an environment in which our children, families and staff feel respected and listened to
- To help all children to prepare for a bright future
Parkview Nursery School – ‘Inspiring young hearts, bodies and minds’.
8.45 to 3.30 Monday to Friday (term time only)