School Trips: Tuesday 26th June & Thursday 28th June. Nursery will be closed on these days.
Break up for Summer Holiday - Friday 20th July
Thursday 6th September - First day back for children returning to Parkview
Our Vision at Parkview is to encourage every individual to
- walk their own path
- build their own bridge
- climb their own mountain
in order to fulfil their potential in life and learning
As a Local Authority Maintained Nursery School we offer:
- 3 year old funded places (15 hours a week)
- 3 year old funded places for working parents (up to 30 hours a week)
- Flexible sessions which can be used over a full day if wished
- Parents can pay for additional sessions if wished
- Hot lunches
- Resourced Provision for children with Special Educational Needs
We work closely with Stepping Stones Nursery next door who can provide wrap around and holiday provision for children attending Parkview Nursery.