What should my child wear?
At Parkview Nursery the children need to wear comfortable clothes that they can manage themselves when they use the toilet and are washable.
They also need shoes that are suitable for climbing, running and playing outside.
Parkview Nursery School uniform is available to buy from Ferguson's in Millom, My Clothing (formerly Tesco) or Coniston Corporate Uniform.This is entirely optional. We supply book bags and sun hats.
If you would like to order uniform please click on the links below, this will take you to Coniston Corporate Uniform where you can order and pay on-line. Your chosen items will be delivered to school and distributed to you.
My Clothing Uniform
Our Vision at Parkview is to encourage every individual to
- walk their own path
- build their own bridge
- climb their own mountain
in order to fulfil their potential in life and learning
As a Local Authority Maintained Nursery School we offer:
- 3 year old funded places (15 hours a week)
- 3 year old funded places for working parents (up to 30 hours a week)
- Flexible sessions which can be used over a full day if wished
- Parents can pay for additional sessions if wished
- Hot lunches
- Resourced Provision for children with Special Educational Needs
We work closely with Stepping Stones Nursery next door who can provide wrap around and holiday provision for children attending Parkview Nursery.