Parents are a child's first and most enduring educator. The impact of a child's home environment and the way parents support their child's learning is really important.
On this page we will share a few ideas for simple activities that you can do at home with your child to support their development.
During your child's time at Parkview they will bring home a book every day to share with you. They will also at times bring home a 'Learning backpack' this will contain a simple activity for you to do with your child and ideas for other things you can do at home to support their learning. Please follow the links below for more information on our home learning backpacks.
Home Learning Funky Finger Bags
Home Learning Maths Bags
Our Vision at Parkview is to encourage every individual to
- walk their own path
- build their own bridge
- climb their own mountain
in order to fulfil their potential in life and learning
As a Local Authority Maintained Nursery School we offer:
- 3 year old funded places (15 hours a week)
- 3 year old funded places for working parents (up to 30 hours a week)
- Flexible sessions which can be used over a full day if wished
- Parents can pay for additional sessions if wished
- Hot lunches
- Resourced Provision for children with Special Educational Needs
We work closely with Stepping Stones Nursery next door who can provide wrap around and holiday provision for children attending Parkview Nursery.