How to join our School
Click on the link below to download an application form.
Working parents are able to claim additional free hours up to a maximum of 30 hours a week. At Parkview we can offer these extended places to be used in any combination over the week.
To check if you are eligible and to apply for the extended hours please go to the following website:
If you need more information please ask in the office. You can also download a factsheet by clicking here.
Our Vision at Parkview is to encourage every individual to
- walk their own path
- build their own bridge
- climb their own mountain
in order to fulfil their potential in life and learning
As a Local Authority Maintained Nursery School we offer:
- 3 year old funded places (15 hours a week)
- 3 year old funded places for working parents (up to 30 hours a week)
- Flexible sessions which can be used over a full day if wished
- Parents can pay for additional sessions if wished
- Hot lunches
- Resourced Provision for children with Special Educational Needs
We work closely with Stepping Stones Nursery next door who can provide wrap around and holiday provision for children attending Parkview Nursery.